31st August 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Chances to repay the education loan amount before completion of course? How much amount I can get as remittance?

I have taken an education loan of rupees 2.05 Lakh from SBI with the interest rate of 13.25%. It was nominal, documentation process was inconvenient, their customer support is not up to the mark, they have taken long days to proceeds the loan. I will complete my course in 2018 but want to know can I pay it now? How much amount I can get as remittance?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  2. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  3. How much concession does SBI give if candidate repay whole amount of loan after six month of completion of course?
  4. How to get subsidy against an Education Loan? -- [New]
  5. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to repay education loan of Canara Bank before completion of course?
  7. Whether bank will sell my house in auction if unable to repay back the loan amount on time?
  8. How tax can be calculated during repayment of loan amount?
  9. What should I do to repay the amount of an education loan of SBI before repayment period? Is it a good decision?
  10. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
  11. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  12. How to pay an education loan amount before completion of course? Chances to get subsidy?
  13. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I invest the excess money into market after repaying EMI of Education Loan?
  15. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Whether Bank insist a guarantor against failing to repay the education loan amount?
  17. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  18. Should I have to mortgage property for applying an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for study in USA? Can I repay loan amount within 5 years after getting job?
4th September 2017, 09:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to repay the education loan amount before completion of course? How much amount I can get as remittance?

It all depends on you to make the payment, if you have taken the education loan, then surely you can pay it back any point of time, if you have money.

Just contact the bank branch for more information about remittance. It would be better to get rid of education loan as quickly as possible, if you can.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?