29th January 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering from USA? List of entrance exam and scholarship for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering. Please tell me how to do MS in Aerospace Engineering from USA? List of entrance exam and scholarship for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams available to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in USA?
  2. Admission procedure to study MS in Aerospace with full scholarship in Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA for B.E. Aeronautical student?
  3. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  4. How can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering from MIT, USA
  5. Procedure to take admission in Aerospace Engineering course in USA? List of documents and fees for it?
  6. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  7. How can I study MS(Geotechnical Engineering) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges for admission?
  8. How to study Pharmacology in universities from Europe or US? How to get scholarships?
  9. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  10. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  12. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from USA after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship to do Aerospace Engineering in MIT?
  14. Eligibility to pursue B.E in Aerospace engineering in Italy? Recommended entrance exams and scholarship for study in Italy?
  15. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany
  17. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering?
  18. Entrance exams to study MS in USA with scholarship? Cutoff score required to get scholarship?
30th January 2017, 08:42 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering from USA? List of entrance exam and scholarship for it?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely opt for MS in Aerospace Engineering from USA. You need to prepare and appear in the entrance exams based on which the US universities take admission. Such entrance exams include GRE, TOEFL and IELTS. You need to perform well to get admission in good universities. Based on your scores in the entrance exams you need to apply online in the US universities. Then there will be resume screening round post which there will be interview round. You need to perform well in each round to seek admission. Once shortlisted for admission, confirm your admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?