10th December 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS in USA with scholarship? Cutoff score required to get scholarship?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech and I want to do MS in USA. What entrance exams will I have to crack to take admission in the US colleges? How much should I score to get a scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a scholarship in good university from USA if my GATE score is 300?
  2. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  3. Can I get full scholarship to study in USA/UK through GRE if secure above 80% in B.E.?
  4. How much percentage is required to get TOEFL scholarship?
  5. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  6. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  7. Can't I get any other scholarship if getting GATE Stipend? Cutoff percentage required in GATE for study M.Tech with scholarship?
  8. Details of different scholarship exams to study MS in USA after Engineering in electronics? Minimum budget required to study there?
  9. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  10. Exams need to qualify to get scholarship and admission to study post graduate in USA?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study MS in MIT, USA with scholarship?
  12. Can I study Accountancy in USA with full scholarship?
  13. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Requirements for A level scholarships in the USA?
  15. Can I get scholarship if I am studying in 12th? What are those exams which I need to get prepared for applying scholarship?
  16. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What grade to get in my KCSE for scholarship to study in USA?
  18. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
16th April 2016, 12:32 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS in USA with scholarship? Cutoff score required to get scholarship?

To get scholarship for studying MS in US Universities, you must have good score in GRE and TOEFL or IELTS examinations. That means, you must have scored at least 320 marks in GRE and 6.5 bands in TOEFL or IELTS examinations.

You must also have good aggregate in your Graduation. For getting scholarship, you must have to apply early as soon as possible because scholarships are offered to merit candidates you have applied first for amdission in MS course in US Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?