9th May 2011, 07:13 PM
negamir

How to study Pharmacology in universities from Europe or US? How to get scholarships?

Dear Sir/Madam

I have been graguated in biomedical science(msc) but not with excellent accademic record due to my personal financial problems during my education.
However, I have an excellent potential to pursue further education and have great ambition to study pharmacology in universities from Europe or US with full financial support during my stay.
would you help me to get scholarships from these universities please?

Thank you for your time and consideration.
sincerely yours,
Nega

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer MBBS with scholarship in Europe
  2. M.S. in Europe: Universities, Affiliated Institutes and Scholarships?
  3. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  4. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  5. List of Universities which offer MBBS in Europe? Total expenses to study MBBS in Europe?
  6. How to get scholarships in Universities of India? Which are the universities providing scholarships to do IB diploma in Norway?
  7. Which is to appear between GRE and GMAT to study Master of Accountancy in Europe? -- [New]
  8. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Europe? Total expenses to study MS in Europe?
  9. Universities or companies in US or Europe where I can do my summer internship? Procedure to apply for these universities?
  10. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  11. How to Study Physics Abroad? Different Scholarships available?
  12. Which universities are offering MSc Programme in clinical pharmacy and pharmacology in USA?
  13. List of universities in USA which offers masters in Clinical Pharmacology?
  14. Universities offering Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA? How to apply for those universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Percentage required in BBA to study MBA in Europe with scholarship?
  16. Universities in India offering Ph.D in Pharmacology?
  17. List of reputed universities offering M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology in Japan?
  18. List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?
21st July 2015, 06:07 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study Pharmacology in universities from Europe or US? How to get scholarships?

Now you have completed graduation in biomedical science & wants further education in pharmacology from USA.you can continue your further education in M.sc in pharmacology , M.D in pharmacology , Phd in pharmacology etc.

How to apply for pharmacology in USA
If you want to study in USA , then you will require entrance exam TOEFL or IELTS as a english language entrance exam & have to achieve good score.you will have to clear the GRE or GMAT or SAT or PCAT entrance exam as a specific education entrance exam.if you will qualify the english language entrance exam and specific education admission entrance exam , then you are eligible to apply for study in USA.

Scholarship
There is no any thumb rule for scholarship & each college/university have different criteria for scholarship.some university demands good score in entrance exam , some university demands education from which country etc.so you should get information about scholarship from college/university administration.you should ask to them about scholarship criteria & how to apply for scholarship.if you will eligible for scholarship , then you can apply for that as per instruction & you will get financial support to study in usa.

Top university in USA for pharmacology
- Harward university
- University of california
- University of north carolina
- Oxford university
- University of texas
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?