29th July 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

How to get education loan to study B.Sc Maritime course from Government banks? List of documents which I have to enclose with the application?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Sc Maritime from Indian Maritime University. How to get education loan to study B.Sc Maritime course from Government banks? List of documents which I have to enclosed?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  3. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Diploma Business course in Newzealand?
  4. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  5. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  6. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  8. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  9. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  11. List of banks which offers education loan to study in Rayat Bahra University, Mohali?
  12. How to get an education loan to study CCIE course from Network Bull, Delhi? Necessary documents required for it?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  15. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  16. List of education loan schemes of government banks to study in abroad? Will the education loan includes tuition fee, living expenses, food, books and travelling expenses? -- [New]
  17. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest Interest rates to study MBA?
  18. List of banks providing an education loan for all expenditure of studies? Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fees?
5th August 2016, 09:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan to study B.Sc Maritime course from Government banks? List of documents which I have to enclose with the application?

To get an Education loan from Government banks to study B.Sc. Maritime course, you have to apply for an education loan by visiting bank and contacting the bank manager. They will provide you all the details of the education loan regarding application process, interest rates, etc.,. List of documents which you have to enclose with the application form are mentioned below :-

--> 10th Marks Sheet
--> Intermediate Marks Sheet
--> Identity Proof
--> Income Proof
--> Address Proof
--> Admission letter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?