6th May 2017, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

List of education loan schemes of government banks to study in abroad? Will the education loan includes tuition fee, living expenses, food, books and travelling expenses?

Hello sir, I want to study in abroad so, I want to apply for an education loan. Please tell me list of schemes running by all the government banks to study in abroad? Will the education loan includes tuition fee, living expenses, food, books and travelling expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for travelling and living expenses for PhD candidate of Abroad?
  2. Are travelling expenses covered under Education Loan?
  3. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of banks providing an education loan for all expenditure of studies? Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fees?
  6. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  7. Expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of India?
  8. Does Bank Education Loan cover the living expenses where hostel facility is unavailable?
  9. How can I apply for an Education Loan to cover up living expenses being a BS student of Stanford University?
  10. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  11. Fee waiver student can take education loan?
  12. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?
  13. Does study abroad loan include living expenses cost in India?
  14. Where to apply for an education loan including tuition fees, examination fee, library, laboratory, hostel, books, equipment, instruments, uniform, travel expenses? Procedure for it?
  15. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  16. Which bank has hassle free & transparent process to apply for an education loan covering all Pre expenses, consultant fees, application, travelling and tuition fees to study Aviation course from New Zealand?
  17. How to study abroad after completing Bachelor of Arts when not financially strong?
  18. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
10th April 2018, 12:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of education loan schemes of government banks to study in abroad? Will the education loan includes tuition fee, living expenses, food, books and travelling expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study in abroad so, I want to apply for an education loan. Please tell me list of schemes running by all the government banks to study in abroad? Will the education loan includes tuition fee, living expenses, food, books and travelling expenses?

List of education loan schemes of nationalized banks to study in abroad, is given below:

SBI Global Ed-vantage
SBI Student Loan Scheme
BOB – Baroda Scholar
BOI – Star Education Loan
Allahabad Bank Education Loan
Central Bank of India – Cent Vidyarthi
Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan
Corporation Bank – Corp Vidya Scheme
PNB Udaan

In general, education loan covers the following expenses: Fee payable to college / hostel, Examination / Library / Laboratory fee, Travel expenses / passage money for studies in abroad, Purchase of Books / Equipment / Instruments / uniforms, Purchase of computer at reasonable cost (if necessary to complete the course), etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?