1st June 2012, 11:29 PM

Will there be any good job opportunities in India after completing first year integrated MSc Biotechnology?

i have completed my first year in (5yrs) integrated m.sc biotecnology,what will be the job opportunities in India related to this course ?

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Integrated Biotechnology?
  2. What is the future after completing integrated MSc? What are the job opportunities if I can go for physics? I am studying inter 2nd year
  3. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a good job and how much is the salary offered?
  4. How to get education loan to study Biotechnology? What are the job opportunities are there after completing Biotechnology in India? Is it a good career option? -- [New]
  5. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  6. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  7. How to do Ph.D in US after doing integrated MSc in Biotechnology
  8. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a job?
  9. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology from Banasthali
  10. What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?
  11. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  12. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  13. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a job? How much will be the salary?
  14. Job opportunities in Biotechnology after passing MSc Biotechnology in Aurangabad?
  15. How to do MSc Biotechnology after passing BSc General? What are the job opportunities in India?
  16. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  17. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Jobs scope in the field of Biotechnology in India?
23rd July 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any good job opportunities in India after completing first year integrated MSc Biotechnology?

which course is good to take in 9th class?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?