8th July 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for education loan for paying Engineering fees and get placed?

How to apply for education loan for paying Engineering fees and get placed? Can you please guide me? Am not sure about the steps which I need to follow up. So, it would be really helpful if you can give me the answer for the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Problem Getting Fees from my SBI education loan Account
  3. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech if haven't paid the previous one?
  5. Am I eligible to get Education Loan to study CFA course being a MBA postgraduate?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  9. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  10. From when should I start repayment of my Education Loan taken against B.Tech course? Latest Education Loan rate of interest?
  11. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  13. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  15. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  16. Education Loan or scholarship, for which one should I apply if studying B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?
  17. Can I get Tax Rebate against Education Loan if paying interest of Rs. 12947 per month?
  18. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
10th July 2015, 05:44 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for education loan for paying Engineering fees and get placed?

To apply for education loan, first you should have admission letter from any college or university. If you have admission letter, then you should contact any regional bank manager and you should enquire about application procedure and required documents. If you can submit all the required documents with your application, then the bank mamger will definitely approve your education loan.

Required Documents:-
->Admission letter
->Proof of Income
->Proof of identity
->Proof of residence
->10th and 12th standard mark sheets
->And collateral security, if education loan was more than 4 lakhs
11th July 2015, 01:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for education loan for paying Engineering fees and get placed?

Procedure to apply for education loan :-

- Approach any bank close to your permanent residence for loan.
- You need to talk to the branch manger of the concerned bank.
- Take the prospectus of your college and your previous academic records while going for discussion.
- Get to know each and every detail of education loan since some banks hide various clauses.
- If you are satisfied with the discussion and able to comply with the terms and conditions of the bank, then you need to act as per the instructions of the concerned authority to complete all the formalities and get your education loan request sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?