24th October 2015, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan to study Executive-MBA in IIM having own IT File?

Hello,
I have an IT File of my own. I am working from 3 years and now I want to do Executive-MBA from IIM. For this course, I can apply for an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Executive PGDM in IIM-Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  3. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  5. Can I get Education Loan to study Executive MBA having 5 years of work experience?
  6. Difficulties to apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  7. Can I take Education Loan against my wife IT File to study MBA in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study Executive MBA after B.Tech and having 5 years of working experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get Education Loan again to study PGDM in IIM if already studying B.Tech with Education Loan?
  11. Whether Income Tax File is necessary to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech without IT File?
  14. Can I get benefit to apply for Education Loan for study MBA if working in Infosys Technologies?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study B.Tech in UK if my father doesn't have IT File?
  17. How to get Education Loan for Executive MBA program?
  18. Banks offering Education Loan with low interest rates to study MBA in IIM through CAT?
15th November 2015, 08:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study Executive-MBA in IIM having own IT File?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan in order to pursue Executive MBA course. It will be easy for you to get education loan sanctioned since you have work experience with a valid IT file. However, there are other terms and conditions to which you need to comply with. Apart from this, there might be requirement of guarantor or mortgage if your loan amount is high. The list of banks who offer education loan is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 8 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?