13th December 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Whether Kalinga Institute of Medical Science offer scholarship to top rank holders? How much amount of scholarship they offer?

Hi Sir,
Is Kalinga Institute of Medical Science providing any scholarship to top rank holders of KIIT Medical entrance exam? If so then upto which rank and by what amount?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship after 93.8 percentage in 12th CBSE board?
  2. List of colleges which offer B.Tech course with scholarship in India? Do I have to appear in any scholarship exam?
  3. List of institutions which offer 100% scholarship for preparation of JEE Advanced
  4. Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
  5. List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 25.99 marks in GATE(ECE)? Scholarship amount to be given for M.Tech student?
  6. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  7. How to enter foreign universities for m.tech in biotechnology with scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What might be the reason for not getting scholarship?
  9. Eligibility to get scholarship for IIT student? From where I will get the application form? Last date of form submission?
  10. Will I get scholarship if I have 2156 rank in Women category?
  11. Can I get scholarship at the time of admission to B.Com.B.L. program? How much amount I will get?
  12. Can i pursue Engineering in IT field on the basis of scholarship?
  13. To whom I should contact for scholarship inquiry?
  14. Detailed information about Scholarship for 7th standard student? Amount to be given in scholarship?
  15. When will I receive the scholarship amount after scoring 86.2% in 12th?
  16. Is it possible for me to get the scholarship if I am not in the top 30th rank in this website?
  17. List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship without GATE?
  18. Is it possible for me to apply for any scholarship after qualifying GATE exam to do Ph.D?
28th December 2015, 08:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Kalinga Institute of Medical Science offer scholarship to top rank holders? How much amount of scholarship they offer?

The scholarships given to the toppers of KIITEE for Medical aspirants is given below.

- 1st position - 36,000
- 2nd position - 24,000
- 3rd position - 10,000

No other position holders are given scholarships. Apart from this, university toppers of each department in each semester are given scholarships amounting to 10,000 per semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?