30th January 2015, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship for completing Graduation degree?

Hello Sir/Mam,

How to get scholarship for completing Graduation degree?

What are the procedure to be followed?

30th January 2015, 09:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship for completing Graduation degree?

To get scholarship for pursuing your Graduation degree, you must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You must not be the child of any government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

By satisfying the above eligibility criteria, you can apply for scholarship by visiting the epass official website of your respective state. After online registration by submitting details asked in the application form, you need to take a print out of the same and you must have to submit it in your college on or before last date of submission of application form to get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?