24th December 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Which scholarship exam to give for Post Graduation in Economics from USA?

I wanna do post graduation in USA with full scholarship
so please tell which exam i can go for after completing my graduation in economics hons and also what is the eligibility

Related Questions:
  1. In which exam to appear for pursuing graduation in USA after 12th Economics? -- [New]
  2. How may I do Ph.D course in USA? How may I get scholarship? I'm going to complete MA in Economics
  3. What to do after doing Economics(hons)? Should I go for MBA in finance or MSc in applied economics?
  4. How to pursue PG course in Economics or Finance from UKUS?
  5. Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?
  6. How to do masters in Dental Surgery in USA? How to get scholarship for that?
  7. How can I get post graduate scholarship in Economics to study in United Kingdom?
  8. Is it possible to do PG in Economics after passing graduation in commerce with 50%?
  9. What are the procedures to be followed to get scholarship for post graduation in USA?
  10. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  11. What's qualification required for the lecturer post in degree colleges?
  12. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics?
  13. How can I get a PG scholarship in Economics to study in any university of UK?
  14. Where to get the application form for BC-E muslims
  15. How to obtain scholarship to do MS in USA? Details to pursue MS in Abroad?
  16. Can I give SBI PO exam if scored 54% in Graduation and 60% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  18. How to take admission in IIT Kanpur in Ph.D? What is the percentage required in post graduation to appear for the exam?
11th January 2014, 03:23 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which scholarship exam to give for Post Graduation in Economics from USA?

It is best to do post graduation in economics from USA and it is best if you want to do masters in economics it is a good subject and it has good subject also and after that you can apply for the IES exam.

And here are some scholarship exams for the MA economics in USA:
SAT – formerly Scholastic Aptitude Test
SAT Subject Tests
ACT – formerly American College Testing Program or American College Test
THEA – Texas Higher Education Assessment
GED – High School Diploma Equivalent
PERT – Replaced Accuplacer as the standard college placement test in Florida
CAEL – Canadian Academic English Language Assessment
These are the some exams which you can give to apply for the admission in MA economics in USA.

You should do preparation for these exams you can apply for any of the exam.
And it is best to do MA economics and after that here you can apply for the IES exam and it is best for the career.

And as you want to do MA economics from the USA then it is best for you and if you will get job there then it is best for your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?