4th March 2017, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship for doing B.Ed in Patna?

I want to know how I can get scholarship for my B.Ed study. What is the procedure followed to apply in Patna? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Thank you!

8th March 2017, 07:27 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: How to get scholarship for doing B.Ed in Patna?

List of scholarships available are:
> Priyadarshini Academy Scholarships for Medical, Engineering, IT, Bed and Architecture students
> National Scholarship scheme: State Govt./ UT Administration
> Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Scholarship scheme.
> National Scholarship for Teacher Education
> National Scholarship Studies for Post Matric Studies in India.

Once you get the scholarship you may apply in your preferred b.ed college along with the scholarship certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?