19th January 2016, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

How can i avail scholarship at Delhi University for studying Psychology?

I have passed my isc board examinations this year with 88.75%. I want to pursue psychology from delhi university. I live in patna and if i get selected i would have to move to delhi and living expenses there are too high and my family would not be able to financially afford it. So tell me how can i avail the scholarship facilities there?

19th January 2016, 09:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i avail scholarship at Delhi University for studying Psychology?

Yes, you can avail scholarship if you fulfill the scholarship eligibility required by the council providing scholarships to candidates.

However, if your names come in the merit list for scholarship awarding students you will be awarded scholarship and if not, then I am sorry you will have to study on your own or opt for education loan.
2nd March 2023, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i avail scholarship at Delhi University for studying Psychology?

Which type of scholarship i need to apply for studying in delhi university after 12th.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?