27th October 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How much is the fee for PG Diploma course? How much out of it bank will pay as loan?

How much fees for PGD course i wanna study loan? how much fees for PGD and how much out of it bank can pay to return the loan?

Related Questions:
  1. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  2. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  3. Can I get loan to study from KIIT? Bank will pay all the installments including every cost?
  4. How can I pay the fee is got admission in IIM-A? Can I get an Education Loan without having property?
  5. Can I get MBBS in any self finance college after scoring 1910 in MBBS Kerala entrance exam? How much is the fees?
  6. What fee have to be deposited after selection in B.Tech? Will bank pay loan for semester wise fees?
  7. Study loan for Farmer's son for CPT?
  8. Bank will pay the every installment of my semester expenses?
  9. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property?
  10. Is it possible to take Loan in 3rd year of B.Tech to may tuition fee?
  11. If the total expense if more then 4 Lacs will bank education loan cover the whole expense?
  12. How much is the fee for B.Tech in Civil Engineering? How to proceed to any good bank for Education Loan? -- [New]
  13. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in COMEDK? How to manage the fees by taking bank loan?
  14. Any bank will help me getting a loan for Medical studies?
  15. Complete fee structure of admission in reputed Boarding School in Commerce stream? Can I get Loan from bank for this?
  16. Any bank sanctions loan for pursuing B.Tech after Diploma engineering?
  17. How to get a job in a Core Company? What are the requirements and how should one prepare? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Process to get full details with coaching fee of Company Secretary course in Delhi? Can I get education loan to pay coaching fees?
4th April 2018, 07:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is the fee for PG Diploma course? How much out of it bank will pay as loan?

You haven't mentioned the name of the course as well as the name of the institution. Hence, it will not be easy to give you an exact detail about the fee structure.

The fee vary from one institution to another for various PG diploma courses. If you are looking for admission at IIM for PGDM course, then fee range from 12 lakh to 19 lakh according to the institution. Banks won't have any issue, if you have got admission at a reputed institute and have a decent guarantor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?