22nd August 2014, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take Loan in 3rd year of B.Tech to may tuition fee?

Am studying btech 3rd year.as i have sme fee due which i cant pay ryt now .is it posible for me to take loan and clear dat fee

27th August 2014, 07:23 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take Loan in 3rd year of B.Tech to may tuition fee?

Though it is not quite normal that people go for an education loan during 3rd year of a 4
year course but there is no restriction in doing this. I have seen people taking loan during
2nd year of B.Tech. without any problem.

Your case is as strong as them.

You should contact your nearest bank close to your college or a bank in your home town
with an application stating why you are willing to take an education loan, alongwith all the
documents (e.g., your 10th,12th marksheet, proof of admission in the college, previous
semester results, your ID proof and your Guardian ID proof etc.

The bank staff will clearly let you know exactly what documents they need, to process your
loan. If everything goes fine it will not take even a month. The most important thing is
that your college is AICTE/UGC recognized college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?