26th July 2018, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Syndicate Bank to study BS in Abroad?

I want to study BS in Abroad. So, I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly let me know about the education loan of Syndicate Bank. I just want to know about the maximum amount I can get from Syndicate Bank against an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum amount to get under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  2. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  3. How much maximum education loan amount one can get from Bank of India for Abroad studies?
  4. Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of Axis Bank for Abroad studies?
  5. How much maximum loan amount UBI can sanction for studying MS Abroad?
  6. Maximum amount to get an Education Loan from Union Bank of India?
  7. Maximum amount to get under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  8. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  9. Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Catholic Syrian Bank for Abroad studies?
  10. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  11. Maximum amount to get under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan scheme for Abroad studies?
  12. Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Vijaya Bank to study MBBS in Abroad?
  13. Maximum amount of Education Loan offered by Punjab National Bank to study MBA in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Dena Bank?
  15. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme?
  16. Disbursement time taken under Syndicate Bank Education Loan scheme?
  17. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  18. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
31st July 2018, 02:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Syndicate Bank to study BS in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study BS in Abroad. So, I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly let me know about the education loan of Syndicate Bank. I just want to know about the maximum amount I can get from Syndicate Bank against an education loan?

Students can get education loan up to Rs 20 Lakhs for studies in abroad through Syndicate Bank. Students should be an Indian national and should have secured admission in a recognized institution in abroad through entrance test or Merit based selection process to get education loan in Syndicate Bank. Interested students can contact the Syndicate Bank branch for more details. The Syndicate Bank website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?