27th May 2018, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in ICICI Bank?

I want to study BDes after my Higher Secondary. But I want to take an education loan for studying BDes. So, I want to apply an education loan in ICICI Bank. Kindly let me know what time it will take to approve an education loan in ICICI Bank?

24th June 2018, 07:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in ICICI Bank?

Generally, it takes 10-15 working days to get your education loan approved by ICICI Bank. You have to submit all the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan. After verifying the documents submitted by you, your education loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?