14th January 2016, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

How to study further in USA/Canada with scholarship after 12th?

Hello Sir,
I am studying in 12 standard in Gujarat. I want scholarship for doing study in USA or in Canada. So that I can help my family financially. I want to study after 12th in USA or Canada but with scholarship. Please tell me asap.

19th January 2016, 09:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study further in USA/Canada with scholarship after 12th?

It is nice to see that you are trying hard to achieve your dreams and pursuing higher studies. It is possible to study further after 12th standard in USA/Canada with scholarship. Even though you do not receive scholarship you can also apply for education loan to meet the expense of your further studies. You need to appear in entrance exams - SAT and IELTS/TOEFL based on which most of the institutes in USA and Canada take admission. You need to score very good marks in these entrance exams since most of the institutes provide scholarship on the basis of scores in these entrance exams. Apart from this you can also get scholarship during the course on account of good performance in the field of academics or extra curricular.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?