13th May 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

How to take loan for BCA studies and hostel accommodation?

How I could take loan for bca with hostel

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for bank loan for doing BCA in college with hostel facilities?
  2. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
  3. BCA fee structure and hostel fee per year of BIT, Patna? Which all banks in Patna can sanction me loan?
  4. How much will be the fee structure for BE course with including Hostel and Accommodation?
  5. Is it possible I could qualify for student loans again being defaulter?
  6. Is there any bank which provides Education Loan for Hostel?
  7. How can I take another Loan for PG course if already took for UG course?
  8. Fee structure and Loan facilities in BIT Mesra for B.E. entrants -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  10. Details about MCA colleges in Bangalore with reasonable fee and good placement record? What should I do if I can take education loan only upto 4 Lacs?
  11. What is the Course Fee+Hostel fee per year for B.Tech? Is there any facility for getting study loan?
  12. How can I get full scholarship being a student of B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year?
  13. How much amount to pay for MBA course? Details about placements, loan facility, hostel fee and faculty?
  14. Tuition and hostel fee for MS at AIIMS? How much scholarship and loan is given?
  15. Will I get loan for MCA or not having compartmental in 10+2?
  16. Annual college and hostel fee for MBBS in Lucknow? Which bank generally provides Education Loan?
  17. Is Hostel accommodation compulsory in Gautam Buddha University?
  18. Admission fees, hostel fees and mess bill at BITS Pilani? Can education loan be availed for all of these?
13th May 2015, 08:58 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take loan for BCA studies and hostel accommodation?

The educational loan is offered for all eligible and meritorious/ deserving candidate's to pursue their higher education in India or abroad.You are eligible to take educational loan. The minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate must be a citizen of India, should secured admission in any of the recognized college/ institute through a selection process or through a written examination. The procedure for obtaining a bank loan is, first approach a bank and if you meet the eligibility criteria and if you satisfy with the terms and conditions then fill the application form and submit all the required documents to the bank branch manager. The bank will process the application and after verifying the documents bank will offer the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?