18th July 2014, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

How to take scholarship exam for abroad studies specially America? Details of such scholarships?

Hi,i want to take scholarship exam for abroad studies especial in america but how?
can anyone provide me a detail scholarships for studies abroad.
my email address is [email protected]
your valueable advice will help me thank you

29th January 2017, 05:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take scholarship exam for abroad studies specially America? Details of such scholarships?

Scholarships for higher studies in USA depends on the course which you want to pursue. This is because the scholarships are given by the US universities on the basis of performance in the entrance exams based on which the admission is done. Since the entrance exams differ from course to course, so you can comment below with the course name which you want to pursue and we will give you detailed information. Usually, scholarships are given on the grounds of good performance in the entrance exams, good performance in the academics during the course or extracurricular activities or on undertaking good research work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?