21st May 2014, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?

sir,I m a student of electical and electronics engineering.I will complete my graduation course in the next coming year so planning for MS in abroad.But my financial status is low so I need scholarship for joining the course in abroad. I want the details of the universities which offer scholarship to the students. pls help me sir. thanking you.

21st August 2016, 01:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?

Almost all universities in abroad provide scholarships to the overseas students including Indian students. Scholarships are given mainly on the basis of performance in the entrance exams based on which they take admission. You can also get a scholarship during the course for excellence in the field of academics or extracurricular. You can also opt for education loan to meet the expense of the course in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?