19th July 2018, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2018 for 11th CBSE student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship of this year. I have completed my 10th and now I have successfully secured admission in 11th standard from CBSE Board. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this scholarship.

21st July 2018, 08:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2018 for 11th CBSE student?

To be eligible to apply for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2018, you should have passed 10th or 12th standard from a recognised board and you should have secured admission to Diploma/ Polytechnic course in a Government recognised polytechnic institute. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have secured admission to 11th standard in CBSE Board and not in Diploma/ Polytechnic course, so, you are not eligible to apply for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2018.
23rd July 2018, 01:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2018 for 11th CBSE student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship of this year. I have completed my 10th and now I have successfully secured admission in 11th standard from CBSE Board. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this scholarship.

11th CBSE students are not eligible to apply in Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2018. The Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship is given to students belonging to lower income group families who wish to study a job oriented diploma course at a recognized Government Polytechnics. Those students who have passed Class X or XII and have secured admission in Government or any other recognized polytechnic institutes for diploma courses are only eligible to apply for the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2018. Only students seeking admission for 1st year Diploma studies this year can apply for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?