27th July 2018, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship? Please let me know so that I can apply for this scholarship. Looking for quick reply. Thank you!

31st July 2018, 12:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship? Please let me know so that I can apply for this scholarship. Looking for quick reply. Thank you!

Eligible students can download the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship application from the website (Click Here) and apply. They have to apply with necessary documents like attested copy of Date of Birth, recommendation letter from a teacher, short statement of the applicant – general aptitude and interest, type of vocation, etc. attested copy of mark sheets, family income certificate, attested copy of a letter from the institution where admission has been secured, cancelled cheque or self attested copy of the first page of passbook and Aadhar Card. Short listed candidates have to appear for an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?