27th July 2018, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship. So, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

31st July 2018, 12:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship. So, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply in Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship is a pass in 10th or 12th standard or equivalent examinations and those who have secured admission in a government or any other recognized polytechnic institute for Diploma course. Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships are given to students belonging to lower income group families who wish to study diploma course. Only students seeking admission for the 1st year Diploma course this year can apply for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship. Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?