12th February 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Indian students are eligible to enroll in NASA Aeronautics Scholarship Programme?

hi
i want to join Nasa Aeronautics Scholarship Program
i just want to know that this scholarship program is
also eligible for indian students or not?
kindly tell me immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  2. How to do CS course after doing B.Com from Nagaland University?
  3. How to study company secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  5. Is NSTE for 10th standard?
  6. Is there any scholarship for NASA students?
  7. What else can I do along with T.Y.B.Com after failing in T.Y.B.Com?
  8. How to get in NASA as aeronautics/aerospace engineer
  9. Does GGSIPU also provides scholarship in M.Tech programme for GATE scholarship students?
  10. Am i eligible to enroll in Indian Army after passing B.Tech in M.E? I am 25 years old
  11. minimum cbse %Is there any scholarship programme from central Government for poor but meritorious students? How much scholarship has been provided till date?
  12. How to become an astronaut in NASA? I am doing BSc
  13. Is there any scholarship programme available for master course in Japan, Korea for Ghanaian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for the same?
  14. How can I get admitted in NASA or ISRO after 12th? I am 12th student and want to do research in aeronautics
  15. Any renowed university/institute in UK offering scholarship to pursue M.S in UK?
  16. Which masters programme should I enroll for doing PhD in field that fights Cancer?
  17. Am I eligible to get scholarship having 88% in 10th CBSE?
  18. Which course do I have to take after inter 2nd year to become a CS?
19th September 2018, 06:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Indian students are eligible to enroll in NASA Aeronautics Scholarship Programme?

Yes, students from all over the world can apply for NASA scholarship program. Those who have excellent academic record, have better chance of getting the scholarship.

Hence, make sure you have got excellent academic record, if you are looking for such scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?