24th April 2018, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Insurance covered under Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan scheme?

Can anyone of you kindly provide me the details of the insurance covered in the education loan scheme offered in Indian Overseas Bank? I am going to apply an education loan in this bank so I want to know about the insurance.

10th June 2018, 03:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Insurance covered under Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan scheme?

Yes, Vidya Jyothi with Suraksha Education Loan provides education loan along with Insurance Coverage to students and their parents studying within India and overseas. Indian Overseas Bank provides this facility by the help of LIC of India.
19th February 2020, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Insurance covered under Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan scheme?

Sir,vidyajyothi with suraksha availed by the student with guardian and remitted one time premium. The loan was availed for foreign study nearly Rs.20 lacs. If anything happened both student and guardian the entire loan outstanding with interest is fully waiver or not? Please give your reply to our mail [email protected]. please reply sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?