24th June 2016, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

Disbursement procedure of Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan?

Respected Sir,
I want to take an Education Loan for higher studies. I want to apply an Education Loan in Indian Overseas Bank. I would like to know that how the Loan amount disburse by this Bank? Kindly tell me disbursement mode.

Related Questions:
  1. Disbursement procedure of HDFC Bank Education Loan? Documents required for disbursement?
  2. Does Indian Overseas Bank extends loan amount for higher education?
  3. List of colleges and their fees to study B.Ed course? Procedure to get an education loan from Indian Overseas Bank? -- [New]
  4. Terms & Conditions of Loan disbursement under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme?
  5. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  6. How much amount of interest will be charged against Rs. 7 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan from a girl?
  7. What kind of benefits are available to pay interest during course in Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan?
  8. What should I mention in Disbursement Letter to Bank of Baroda for Education Loan if already paid fees by DD to Canadian University?
  9. How much monthly EMI will be paid against Education Loan amount of Rs. 8.75 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank? How many months of EMI is available in this Bank?
  10. How can I settle remaining Loan amount in one attempt of Indian Overseas Bank?
  11. Disbursement procedure of Education Loan amount?
  12. Interest rate index and tenure of Indian Overseas Bank for an education loan?
  13. Moratorium period and interest rates under Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan scheme for ITI(Civil Draughtsman) course?
  14. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  15. How to get interest subsidy on loan from Indian Overseas Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply for subsidy in Education Loan at Indian Overseas Bank?
  17. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  18. Terms and condition to apply for an education loan at Indian Overseas Bank? Interest rate of previous year?
26th June 2016, 04:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Disbursement procedure of Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan?

Disbursement procedure of education loan :-

- You need to write an application to the concerned branch manager for disbursement of loan amount.
- You need to mention the amount which the bank should disburse as education loan.
- You need to attach fee structure letter and should also mention the amount which you are paying from your pocket in addition to the loan amount to meet the college expense. This amount will be accredited as marginal security deposit.
- You need to mention the mode of disbursement to the bank like transferring to your account, NEFT, RTGS, etc.
- The bank will perform the disbursement within 1-3 working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?