24th June 2016, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

Does Indian Overseas Bank extends loan amount for higher education?

Dear Sir,
I would like to know that Indian Overseas Bank extends Education Loan amount for doing further studies? I am doing B.Tech by taking an Education Loan from this Bank and now I am looking forward to do MBA. Please let me know can they extend loan amount?

Related Questions:
  1. Disbursement procedure of Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan?
  2. How can I settle remaining Loan amount in one attempt of Indian Overseas Bank?
  3. How much amount of interest will be charged against Rs. 7 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan from a girl?
  4. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  5. How much monthly EMI will be paid against Education Loan amount of Rs. 8.75 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank? How many months of EMI is available in this Bank?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  7. What kind of benefits are available to pay interest during course in Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan?
  8. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  9. Education loan is possible after completing 1st semester backlog in 2nd semester of
  10. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  11. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
  12. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  14. Can I get an education loan from Bank of Baroda having 95.2% in AP IPE?
  15. What is the margin for an Education Loan of Rs. 4.7 Lacs in South Indian Bank?
  16. How much holiday period is available under Indian Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  17. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  18. List of colleges and their fees to study B.Ed course? Procedure to get an education loan from Indian Overseas Bank? -- [New]
26th June 2016, 04:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Indian Overseas Bank extends loan amount for higher education?

Yes, education loan can be extended in Indian Overseas Bank to pursue MBA course after completion of B.Tech course. But this is purely at the discretion of the bank and the strength of your loan extension application which depends on various factors like :-

- The institute in which you are taking admission.
- Your performance in the B.Tech course.
- The total loan amount which will be outstanding after MBA course.
- The financial condition of your household.
- Your compliance with additional terms and conditions of education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?