5th April 2018, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank?

I want to apply an education loan from Indian Overseas Bank. I want to get admission in MBA course. The total cost would be Rs. 8 Lacs. So, my question is, what interest rates charged by Indian Overseas Bank for this amount of education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I apply for an Education Loan in Indian Overseas Bank to study in B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  2. How much amount of interest will be charged against Rs. 7 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan from a girl?
  3. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Axis Bank?
  4. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  5. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  6. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in Punjab National Bank?
  7. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in UCO Bank?
  8. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in HDFC Bank? -- [New]
  9. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs from Punjab & Sind Bank?
  10. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 1.8 Lacs in Bank of Baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Central Bank of India?
  12. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  13. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  14. Interest rate charges against an Education Loan of Rs. 2.5 Lacs in Indian Bank?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  16. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  17. How much monthly EMI will be paid against Education Loan amount of Rs. 8.75 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank? How many months of EMI is available in this Bank?
  18. Interest rates charged against Rs. 8.75 Lacs under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd May 2018, 01:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply an education loan from Indian Overseas Bank. I want to get admission in MBA course. The total cost would be Rs. 8 Lacs. So, my question is, what interest rates charged by Indian Overseas Bank for this amount of education loan?

The interest rate against an education loan of Rs 8 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank is around 10.40% to 11.40%. Students have to contact the IOB bank branch for exact details about the rate of interest for an education loan of Rs 8 Lacs. Students also find the details at the Indian Overseas Bank website link. The IOB website link is given Click Here
1st August 2018, 10:12 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank?

Interest rates against education loans in overseas bank are as follows

1)Up to Rs. 4 Lacs-12.25%

2)Above Rs. 4 lacs to Rs.7.50 lacs-13.50%

3)Above Rs.7.50 lacs-13.25%

4)Vocational Courses-12.25%

5)Ward of Staff-12.00%

Female applicants can enjoy an additional discount of 0.50% on Indian Overseas Bank education loan interest rates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?