5th April 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Central Bank of India?

Respected Sir, I want to apply an education loan in Central Bank of India. I want to do BTech and the total cost would be Rs. 5 Lacs. Can I know what interest rates will be charged of this amount of education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  2. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Axis Bank?
  3. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  4. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  5. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  6. Interest subsidy scheme of an Education Loan against Rs. 7 Lacs in Central Bank of India?
  7. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in Punjab National Bank?
  8. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in UCO Bank?
  9. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in HDFC Bank? -- [New]
  10. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs from Punjab & Sind Bank?
  11. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 1.8 Lacs in Bank of Baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  13. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank?
  14. Interest rates charged against Rs. 8.75 Lacs under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Interest rates charge under Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Interest rates charged against Education Loan of Central Bank of India to study MBA course?
4th May 2018, 04:41 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Central Bank of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to apply an education loan in Central Bank of India. I want to do BTech and the total cost would be Rs. 5 Lacs. Can I know what interest rates will be charged of this amount of education loan?

The interest rate against an education loan of Rs 5 Lacs in Central Bank of India is 10.45%. Concession of 0.50% will be given to girl students (9.95%). There are also concessions of 0.50% available for SC/ST and IIT students in Central Bank of India. Students can find the details in the Central Bank of India official website or in the branch. Students have to apply for education loans in Central Bank of India with necessary documents like admission proof, fee schedule, ID proof, age proof, address proof, mark sheets, income proof of parents, PAN card of the student and parent. Central Bank of India education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?