6th May 2017, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Interest subsidy on education loan of IOB bank?

I am form SC caste and have taken education loan from IOB bank 55700 and they said to deposit 11000 advance and I have deposit a DD of 66700. Can I get interest subsidy?

9th May 2017, 11:46 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Interest subsidy on education loan of IOB bank?

Interest subsidy will be given to those candidates who belongs to the economically weaker section of the society. The annual family income should not exceed Rs. 4.5 Lac from all the source. Interest subsidy will be provided during the moratorium period (course period plus 1 year or six months after getting the job whichever is earlier). Apart from this the girl candidate will also get concession of 0.05% on interest rates as a subsidy.
31st July 2018, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Interest subsidy on education loan of IOB bank?

Respected Sir / Ma'am, I have taken Education Loan of Rs. 7,50,000 since 10th of August 2016 for Professional Management Course i.e. BBA MBA an Integrated Course.
Till now we paid interest as my bank ask for interest to pay by us. Now I need to apply for "Central Scheme to provide Interest Subsidy (CSIS) for the Economically
Weaker Sections." and we come under (EWS). What is the procedure to apply for the same.
My mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?