5th March 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get 2nd installment of central sector scholarship?

I have already received 1st installment of central sector scholarship after scoring more than 80% in 12th and now when I have also scored above 60% in 1st year. I am also eligible to get another installment I.e. 10000 rs. I have already applied for it also but my name was not there in list. I want to know the reason and till when this problem will be solved. ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the reason for 3rd installment of scholarship being not credited to me?
  2. How to get the 2nd installment of Central Sector Scholarship?
  3. Unable to renew 2nd installment of Central Sector Scholarship
  4. What should I do if I didn't get the central sector scholarship for the second installment? How to get it? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship on 12th basis being a student of B.A. 2nd year?
  6. What should I do if I haven't received the central sector scholarship for 12th standard?
  7. How can I get my remaining installment of Central Sector Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get my scholarship as I have not received it yet? -- [New]
  9. Can I get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 58% in B.E. with a backlog in 2nd year?
  10. Procedure to apply for Renewal of Central Sector Scholarship?
  11. What should I do to get back again central sector scholarship if I have not renewed it again?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 97% in 12th and studying in 2nd year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure for renewal of central sector scholarship in Tamil Nadu?
  14. How to get the lost scholarship lost ID back for Central Sector Scholarship Renewal? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply in Central Sector Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 98% in 12th Science CBSE?
  16. How can I check the status if selected for Central Sector Scheme Scholarship being a Graduation 2nd year student?
  17. Last date of Central Sector Scholarship submission?
  18. Why I am not getting my Central Sector Scholarship yet being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
7th March 2017, 05:04 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Procedure to get 2nd installment of central sector scholarship?

All the terms of scholarships payments are given beforehand in the scholar schemes. You should once go through the terms and conditions and all the rules assigned in the scholarship scheme and be sure of it. If it says that you should be getting a continuous scholarship amount then you must write to the help desk or contact one to one and solve your queries.
Or perhaps you may have to apply for a renewal (for college and university students).
31st July 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get 2nd installment of central sector scholarship?

After filling form online and verification of form from institution do we need to post it to preet vihar delhi adress.???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?