13th May 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get interest waiver in education loan from IOB?

I have taken educational loan from IOB. I also submitted forms for claiming subsidy, stating my family's total income is less than the prescribed limit. But I haven't got any subsidy. When I contacted the bank, i, was informed that the forms produced by me for getting subsidy hadn't been processed by the person reponsible for it. What should i do now to get the subsidy?

16th May 2015, 12:36 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get interest waiver in education loan from IOB?

You will have to contact the regional headquarters of IOB.
You will have to state to them the problem you are facing and you will have to give all the details of the Bank Loan that you have taken.
So make sure that you take along with you all the details that might be required by you.
All the processing is done from the regional headquarters of every Bank.
So just wait for a few days and if your subsidy is not provided then you should not waste time and go to the regional headquarters as soon as possible.
15th October 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get interest waiver in education loan from IOB?

How to write letter to bank manager for education loan interest waiver
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?