3rd April 2017, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get an education loan from Bank of Baroda and subsidy in interest if having BPL card?

Hello sir, I have BPL card of sate government scheme and I want to study B.Tech in Information Technology. Please tell me procedure to get an education loan from Bank of Baroda and subsidy in interest?

Related Questions:
  1. Can an economically backward BPL card holder candidate get interest subsidy on education loan? How much benefit I can get?
  2. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  3. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it true that Canara bank is providing full interest subsidy education loan?
  5. Procedure to get interest waiver in education loan from IOB?
  6. Subsidy on interest offered under Indian Bank Education Loan scheme?
  7. How to get interest subsidy from IOB for education loan?
  8. What should I do to get subsidy on IOB education loan interest?
  9. How can I get subsidy against Interest on Dena Bank Education Loan?
  10. Is M.Sc Biotechnology not a professional course? Why bank charge me compound interest from the study period itself? Can I get subsidy in interest from IOB?
  11. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  12. What should I do if I didn't get the educational loan subsidy till the moratorium period?
  13. Central Scheme to provide Interest Subsidy(CSIS) - 2014
  14. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  15. Interest subsidy scheme of an Education Loan against Rs. 7 Lacs in Central Bank of India?
  16. Can I get an education loan from Bank of Baroda having 95.2% in AP IPE?
  17. How to get education loan subsidy from Dena Bank?
  18. What kind of security is demanded under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? Is concession available in Interest rates for BC-B girl?
6th April 2017, 09:19 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get an education loan from Bank of Baroda and subsidy in interest if having BPL card?

To get a loan from Bank of Baroda you need to apply online by clicking the tab "loan" then another page will open and then you have to click on education loan and after that you have to fill the form and have to scan the required documents including your signature or you need to go physically to the nearest branch of Bank of Baroda.
The candidate needs to submit photo copy of Address proof, Income proof, Income details, Education documents like SSC and HSC mark sheet or degree certificates. The applicant should be an Indian national.
The student should not have any outstanding loan amount from any other bank.
The candidate must have secured admission in the recognized University in India or abroad.
Parents should sign up as the Co-Applicant.
No, there is no such provision to get subsidy on the basis of BPL card. You will get the subsidy till you are in moratorium period (one year or six month after completion of course and getting the job whichever is earlier) after post moratorium period the interest amount will be borne by the student.
7th April 2017, 10:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get an education loan from Bank of Baroda and subsidy in interest if having BPL card?

You have to submit an income certificate proof to get any kind of interest subsidy on education loan. If your family income is less than 1 lakh, then you will be eligible for interest subsidy according to central government scheme.

You can apply for education loan by visiting the nearest bank of Baroda branch. You have to apply on an application form with necessary documents. Also, presence of a guarantor will be required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?