30th April 2018, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan for studying BCA(H) in IGNOU?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study BCA(H) course but from IGNOU. So, I would like to know about the list of banks which provides an education loan for studying BCA course in IGNOU? Waiting for your response!

12th October 2022, 11:11 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan for studying BCA(H) in IGNOU?

There are many private as well as national banks that offer education loan to desirous students some of them are

State Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
HDFC Bank
Punjab National Bank
Sindh Bank
ICICI Bank

Banks usually offer loan to candidates who have secured admission on the basis of entrance exam or merit.
Those who got admission in a reputed college are eligible for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?