18th April 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to a candidate who has got selected for MBA in The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?

Sir,
My name is Aadesh Kulkarni. I have got 97 percentile in MAT. I have got selected in The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun for doing MBA. I want to take an Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs. I am doing part time job since my High School. My father passed away when I was a kid and my mother is a housewife, stitching and tailoring at home. Will you please tell me right the right Banks which sanctioned an Education Loan easily? I am really disturb, please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  3. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  4. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest Interest rates to study MBA?
  5. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest interest rates to study MBA?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  9. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  12. Is it worthy to study Part Time PhD in Information Technology at University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?
  13. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  14. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  17. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study PGDM through MAT in Udaipur? Interest rates charge against an education loan?
  18. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan from 2 different banks for Abroad studies?
22nd April 2016, 12:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to a candidate who has got selected for MBA in The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?

The list of banks which offer education loan is attached below for your kind reference. Although SBI offers 1% lesser interest rate but it has stricter terms and conditions. Hence, keeping in mind the financial condition of your family, it is better not to go for SBI. You can approach any other bank, preferably private sector banks as the loan processing is quite fast. You can also opt for public sector banks but make sure you get to know whether there are any subsidies in the concerned bank for you before applying for loan.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 11 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?