3rd March 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering education loan for Pilot Training in Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics institute?

Hi friends, I want to do pilot training course as I have a keen interest to become a pilot. I want to get admission in Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics. I have searched a lot for education loan. Total cost of this training is Rs. 18 Lacs. I want to know which banks give education loan to me?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education loan to do Pilot Training course? Detailed information to apply for education loan?
  2. List of Public Sector Banks offering education loan for Pilot Training in Civil Aviation Training College, Allahabad?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  4. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to do Commercial Pilot Training in Falcon Aviation Academy, USA?
  5. Fees and selection in government Pilot training colleges? Career opportunities after training? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to became a Pilot after completing 12th? Entrance exam and institutions for it?
  7. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan for doing Pilot Training course? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  9. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for BBA(Aviation Operations) course?
  10. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  11. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Abroad? -- [New]
  12. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  13. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  14. What should be the steps followed to become a pilot by doing diploma in Aeronautical?
  15. Which banks give education loan for commercial pilot training?
  16. What is the minimum fees for dong CPL course? Is there any scholarship available?
  17. Are there precollege courses available for aeronautical engineering after completing ICSE 10th board?
  18. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for B.P.Ed course?

26th March 2018, 01:55 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: List of Banks offering education loan for Pilot Training in Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics institute?

Eligibility for loan :
i. Candidate must be an Indian.
ii. age should be in between 16-35 years
iii. The flying school opted by the student must be approved by*DGCA*in India or any equivalent approving body abroad.

Here is the list of bank:
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
State Bank of India
Canara Bank
Syndicate Bank
Corporation Bank
Punjab National Bank.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?