3rd October 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

What should be the steps followed to become a pilot by doing diploma in Aeronautical?

What should be the steps followed to become a pilot by doing diploma in Aeronautical? Can you please let me know the next steps which I have to follow? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
  2. What is the benefit of taking Pilot Training after Diploma in Aeronautics?
  3. Can I become a Pilot after pursuing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. What should I do after completion of diploma in aeronautical to become a pilot?
  5. Which steps should I take to become a Pilot? Which is the best Pilot training school?
  6. Is it possible become a Pilot in the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  7. What should I do after completion of diploma in Aeronautical?
  8. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is teh qualification required to become a Pilot? How Aeronautical is useful to become a Pilot? How many colleges are there in Gujarat for Aeronautical?
  10. How to become an aeronautical engineer? I am studying in 7th class
  11. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. Steps to become a Pilot for a candidate on 10th basis? Total expenses to become a Pilot?
  13. Procedure to do Aeronautical Engineering or Pilot course after scoring 60% in diploma computer science? List of the op
  14. Can I do diploma course in aeronautical engineering to become a pilot in future?
  15. Procedure to join the Pilot Course after doing B.E in Aeronautical?
  16. What steps should I follow to become a Pilot after completing my Graduation with B.Sc?
  17. Am I eligible for Pilot in PIA after completing diploma in Electronics? What is the percentage requirement to become a Pilot?
  18. Steps to be taken to become a Pilot after completing Veterinary course? Best colleges for the course in India?
4th October 2016, 01:06 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should be the steps followed to become a pilot by doing diploma in Aeronautical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should be the steps followed to become a pilot by doing diploma in Aeronautical? Can you please let me know the next steps which I have to follow? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Awaiting for the response.

The aspirant should join any one of the Commercial Pilot Training course in order to become a Pilot. The students should passed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English and should have obtained at least 50% marks shall be eligible for the course. So you can apply after Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course. The students should be fit physically and mentally to fly. There are various institutions in India offering the pilot training course.

Wingsss College of Aviation Technology - Official Website

Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics - Official Website

Ahmadabad Aviation and Aeronautics Ltd - Official Website

Government Aviation Training Institute - Official Website
4th October 2016, 09:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the steps followed to become a pilot by doing diploma in Aeronautical?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent studying PCM as the subjects from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for Pilot courses.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 30 years.

Otherwise you can opt for the said course after the completion of B.Tech/B.E degree course with a minimum of 60% of marks in it. You must go for B.Tech/B.E degree course after the completion of Diploma course to become a Pilot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?