3rd March 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks which offer Education Loan for doing Pilot Training course? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?

My brother want to be a Pilot. He want to join Pilot Training Academy. I have searched alot and came to the point that there is a total expense of Rs. 28 Lacs for doing this course. So, anyone tell me which bank is there for education loan for this course and what is the requirements?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education loan to do Pilot Training course? Detailed information to apply for education loan?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  3. List of Banks offering education loan for Pilot Training in Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics institute?
  4. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  6. Financial assistance to complete BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Public Sector Banks offering education loan for Pilot Training in Civil Aviation Training College, Allahabad?
  8. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? What are the requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  11. How can I apply to get an Education Loan without rejection to do Pilot Training course?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  13. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  14. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for IAS preparation? -- [New]
  15. Names of banks which provide education loan to pursue CA course?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
21st March 2018, 12:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan for doing Pilot Training course? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My brother want to be a Pilot. He want to join Pilot Training Academy. I have searched alot and came to the point that there is a total expense of Rs. 28 Lacs for doing this course. So, anyone tell me which bank is there for education loan for this course and what is the requirements?

List of banks which offer education loan for doing the pilot training course is given below:

Oriental Bank of Commerce - Official Website

State Bank of India - Official Website

Indian Overseas Bank - Official Website

Punjab National Bank - Official Website

Bank of India - Official Website

Bank of Baroda - Official Website

Candidates should have obtained admission to the pilot training course through entrance examinations or merit based selection process. Candidates should have joined the pilot training course in Pilot Training colleges approved by the DGCA. Candidates should contact any one of the banks mentioned above for getting education loan. They have to follow the instructions given by the bank manager to get an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?