6th September 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply for Personal Loan to study MBA if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?

Sir,
I have already taken Education Loan from Bank and studying B.Tech. Now I want to study MBA and preparing well for CAT. Can you please tell me that should I have to take a Personal Loan for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  2. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study in India if holding a Personal Loan and Credit Cards?
  4. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  5. A B.Tech student who have already taken an education loan can take another loan for personal use?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA after completing B.A.(Economics)?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  8. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  10. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  11. Benefits of pursuing MBA for B.Com graduate? Can I get education loan?
  12. Can I get benefit to apply for Education Loan for study MBA if working in Infosys Technologies?
  13. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  14. Is there any difficulty to reapply for Education Loan to study MBA? -- [New]
  15. Will college help me in getting an Education Loan for MBA?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to change Personal Loan into Education Loan if applied in SBI to study B.Tech?
15th September 2015, 07:39 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I apply for Personal Loan to study MBA if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?

You can take a Personal Loan or an Educational Loan and the decision is up to you.
You can apply for an Educational Loan from a different Bank you can also apply for a Personal Loan.
You need to start the repayment of your Bank Educational Loan for B.Tech from the time the installments are due.
If you are repaying in time then there is no problem for you in getting multiple Loans sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?