3rd March 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan to study MBA if taken Personal Loan and maintaining Credit Card?

Hello, I am working under my family Business. I have taken personal loan which interest I am paying regularly without any delaying. I have also maintain a Credit Card. Now I am preparing for MBA entrance exam and want to study MBA. My question is, I still eligible for education loan as I have mentioned my doubts above. So, I want to know about the chances.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study in India if holding a Personal Loan and Credit Cards?
  3. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  4. Can i get Education loan to study in India on holding a credit card? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will I be not applicable for an Education Loan with bad credit history having a credit card?
  6. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  8. Should I apply for Personal Loan to study MBA if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  9. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  10. Can I apply to get an Education Loan for my daughter's education after paying overdue of Credit Card?
  11. Is there any problem to apply for an Education Loan for a Personal Loan taker?
  12. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  13. Is it possible to convert a Personal Loan to an Education Loan?
  14. Bank will sanction education loan if my father has already taken home loan? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to apply for education loan for doing MBA after completion of degree with 68 percentage marks?
  16. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  17. Whether Banks check credit report of those candidates who has applied for an Education Loan?
  18. Can I apply for an Education Loan against Credit Card of limit Rs. 1 Lacs to study part time Executive MBA course?
12th April 2018, 12:29 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan to study MBA if taken Personal Loan and maintaining Credit Card?

According to my knowledge if you have already taken personal loan then before paying its all installment you are not eligible to get education loan from same bank.
But you should try in some other bank about this query for clarification. And if other bank will provide you education loan then you should go with them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?