31st March 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Scope of MDS or other PG Diploma courses in Malaysia and Singapore after doing BDS in India?

hi...i would like to know what is the scope of doing MDS or other pg diploma courses in malaysia and singapore after doing bds from india. and the list of a few universities in malaysia and singapore offering these courses, the admission criterion and the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go abroad and do MDS? Details about MDS in Singapore
  2. Options and courses after completing BDS except MDS?
  3. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  4. Diploma courses which are offered after BDS apart from MDS?
  5. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  6. Are DNB courses available after MDS? Can I do diploma course after BDS from government?
  7. Scope of BDS abroad? Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I pursue MDS degree to work in Singapur? I am a married woman and I have completed my BDS degree from India
  9. Besides US where else can I do M.S? Is there any scope in Switzerland, Singapore, Malaysia?
  10. Best place to do MDS? Scope of BDS in Bangalore and MDS in Abroad?
  11. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  12. List of hospital management course colleges after BDS?
  13. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?
  14. What else can I do apart from MDS after BDS? Any DNB courses in Dentistry subject?
  15. What is the scope of forensic dentistry? What are the job opportunities after BDS?
  16. What should I do after finishing BDS? Is MDS a better option or should I do short term course or diploma course? Preparations required for studying in Australia and New Zealand?
  17. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  18. Vacancies in Singapore for Dentist? How to apply?
21st May 2014, 10:01 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope of MDS or other PG Diploma courses in Malaysia and Singapore after doing BDS in India?

As you have mentioned in your question that you want to know about the scope of doing MDS or other PG diploma courses in Malaysia and Singapore after your BDS in India and you want to know about some universities in Malaysia and Singapore that offers MDS and PG and you are confused about the admission process and the fee structure, now I am going to clear all your confusion about the MDS course in Singapore and Malaysia and its admission process and its fee structure.

So I will highly recommend you to go for Singapore rather that Malaysia because the Singapore MDS (Master in Dental Surgery) is very famous because their teaching process is far better than any other country because their teacher are highly qualified so that they have all the answers to any sort of questions of a Student and these institute has got very highly advanced dental instruments so that the students can learn well.

After the completion you need to apply an online entrance exam in the official website of the Singapore’s MDS institute there are also many MDS institute in Singapore as “National University of Singapore”,” National college of MDS”, “College of Dentistry” where you want to study then wait for the ranking to come out, when the ranking will be out if your rank will be in top 350 then contact the institute for the admission date and time then you need to reach the institute of Singapore in the given date and do your admission your admission charges will be SGD 8,000- SGD 8,000.
7th November 2019, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of MDS or other PG Diploma courses in Malaysia and Singapore after doing BDS in India?

I have completed my mds in oral medicine and radiology from india .... can you please tell me the options for me to work in Singapore ?
26th May 2020, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

hello, I have completed my BDS from India. And nowadays, I'm living with my husband on dependant pass and preparing for IELTS. I would like to know can I do a diploma in implantology on the basis of an Indian BDS degree?
If not then please kindly tell me the further procedure.
thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?