27th January 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

List of Financial Institutions which offer education loan to study MBBS in China?

Hello
I need to know about the Financial Institutions
which gives education loan for doing MBBS course
in China? please let me know immediately
also tell me all the things in details

Related Questions:
  1. List of Financial Institutions and Banks which offer Education Loan to study PhD in Tourism in Singapore and Malaysia?
  2. Procedure to get Loan to study MBBS program?
  3. Eligibility to study MBBS for B.Sc student? Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS program?
  4. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  5. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get education loan to study MBBS which requires 4 lakhs per annum?
  7. Can I get concession in Education Loan to study MBBS being a female student?
  8. List of Medical colleges having education loan facility for MBBS course?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? What are the requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  11. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  12. Can I get Education loan to study MBBS?
  13. Education system and education loan scheme for MBBS in Philippines?
  14. Loan to study graduation in China? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan?
  16. What is the fees for CDA?
  17. List of the MBBS colleges with fee structure and course duration? Will I get scholarship and Loan?
  18. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
30th January 2015, 09:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Financial Institutions which offer education loan to study MBBS in China?

You can take education loan from the banks in India. There are many public as well as private sector banks. So you can opt for education loan from any one of them. You can opt for education loan upto 20 Lakhs for MBBS in China. The list of the banks are attached below. Refer to the attachment below.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 153 views)
6th July 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Financial Institutions which offer education loan to study MBBS in China?

M.B.B.S. course education loan for GURU RAM RAI MEDICAL COLLEGE
25th December 2019, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

SBI giving education loan for MBBS from china
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?