2nd February 2015, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

List of scholarships available organized by Delhi Government for BDS student

hello
i want scholarship for completion of
my study which is BDS............so please
tell me about any scholarship given
by Delhi government or any other sources.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the scholarships that are being organized by central government?
  2. List of private and government hospitals which offers 1 year rotatory Internship in Delhi for BDS doctor?
  3. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  4. When will be the government job vacancy for BDS? I am a graduate in BDS
  5. Upto how much scholarship and education loan can I get if scored 82% in 10+2?
  6. Cutoff list of MBBS/BDS for government college admission?
  7. List of state(other than Rajasthan) PSC exams where I am eligible to apply for government jobs? I am a BDS student and belong to Rajasthan
  8. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  9. List of Government and Private Hospitals in Delhi for 1 year Rotatory Internship?
  10. Best options after BDS course? Can a BDS student do ENT Specialization?
  11. Cutoff list of government MBBS and BDS course?
  12. Options for B.Tech ECE passed student in PSU? List of all PSU's for ECE department? When are these exams organized?
  13. Can I get the last years cutoff list of MBBS and BDS government colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Last year cutoff for MBBS and BDS course in government college? How many government BDS colleges are there in Maharashtra?
  15. List of Government Scholarships? How to apply for Government Scholarships?
  16. Names of international scholarship agencies? How to apply for scholarship in those agencies?
  17. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of BDS in Mumbai?
  18. Whether a BDS student can apply for ENT instead of MDS? Career options after BDS?
26th September 2022, 05:16 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of scholarships available organized by Delhi Government for BDS student

Some of the scholarships available for medical students are

Swami Vivekanand Merit cum means scholarship
HDFC Bank Educational Crisis
NEST Senior
Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship for medical/engineering students
LOreal India for Young Women in Science Scholarship
Padala Charitable Trust Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?