7th November 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

List of Government and Private Hospitals in Delhi for 1 year Rotatory Internship?

Actually I want to know in depth about the List of government and private hospitals in delhi that can be applied for 1 year rotatory internship ? I have done 4 years bds

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  2. Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?
  3. What are the vacancies for the post of Dentist in WHO, UNICEF, Government Hospitals, CGHS, ESI and private hospitals?
  4. What is AIPGMEE eligibility criteria? I have completed my 1st year compulsory rotatory internship
  5. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  6. How to apply as a Junior Residential Doctor in leading hospitals in Delhi?
  7. List of government colleges that can be applied for one year internship? I've completed 4 years of BDS
  8. Internship at renowned Hospitals of Delhi for BPT candidate? -- [New]
  9. Details of Hospitals located in Odisha for doing internship after MBBS?
  10. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  11. How to apply for WHO, UNICEF after completing BDS with 1 year Rotatory Internship?
  12. Can I get a seat in BDS after scoring 38000 rank in EAMCET medical test
  13. Government hospitals where I can apply for internship after completing 4 years in BDS?
  14. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  15. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  16. How to apply for Internship in Delhi colleges or Hospitals after completing BDS final year
  17. Best options after BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
21st February 2015, 12:55 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government and Private Hospitals in Delhi for 1 year Rotatory Internship?

You can apply for internship in following hospitals in Delhi

1. Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2692 5858

2. Max Super Speciality Hospital, 1, 2, Press Enclave Rd, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2651 5050

3. GURU TEG BAHADUR HOSPITAL, Dilshad Garden, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2258 5007

4. Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4225 4000

5. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Near Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2336 5525
27th November 2016, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Government and Private Hospitals in Delhi for 1 year Rotatory Internship?

How to apply for internship after BDS 4 years in Sir Ganga Ram hospital?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?