11th February 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Corporation Bank for Abroad studies?

I want to take an education loan from Corporation Bank because I have a Savings Account in this bank. Actually I am planning to study in Abroad, so I want to apply an education loan in this bank. Kindly let me know that what maximum amount I can get in an education loan of this bank?

14th February 2019, 06:54 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Corporation Bank for Abroad studies?

For Abroad studies, you can get maximum Rs. 20 Lakhs under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme. In order to be eligible to get an Education Loan in Corporation Bank, should be an Indian national. You should have a secured admission to a higher education course in recognized institutions in Abroad through Entrance test/Merit based selection process/through Management quota after completion of HSC (10+2 or equivalent). You must have secured at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST category) in the previous qualifying examination.

For more details, visit:
https://www.corpbank.com/node/58910#verticalTab1

Last edited by ppsahu; 15th February 2019 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Remove *
14th February 2019, 08:18 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Corporation Bank for Abroad studies?

Maximum amount offered under Corporation Bank Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies is Rs. 20 lakhs.

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Corporation Bank, you should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university through entrance test/ merit based selection process after completion of HSC.
14th February 2019, 11:39 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take an education loan from Corporation Bank because I have a Savings Account in this bank. Actually I am planning to study in Abroad, so I want to apply an education loan in this bank. Kindly let me know that what maximum amount I can get in an education loan of this bank?

Corporation Bank offers up to Rs 20 Lakhs as an education loan for studying in abroad reputed universities. Students who have passed the qualifying examination with 60% marks are eligible to apply for the education loan in Corporation Bank. They should have obtained admission to higher education course in abroad through Entrance Test or Merit based selection process are preferred for the education loan in Corporation Bank. They have to provide necessary security for the loan amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?