6th April 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Catholic Syrian Bank for Abroad studies?

Dear Sir, I want to take an education loan from Catholic Syrian Bank. I am planning to study MBA in Abroad. So, I want to know about the maximum amount which I will get for this Abroad studies from this bank's education loan?

12th May 2018, 05:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Catholic Syrian Bank for Abroad studies?

The maximum amount of an education loan that you can get from Catholic Syrian Bank for pursuing MBA course in Abroad is Rs. 15 lakhs. To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Catholic Syrian Bank, you should have secured admission in higher education course in a recognised college/ university. For getting an education loan amount above Rs. 7.5 lakhs, you have to submit the collateral security documents equal to loan amount to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?