28th May 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of Axis Bank for Abroad studies?

I want to take an education loan from Axis Bank because I have a Savings Account in this bank. Actually I am planning to study in Abroad, so I want to apply an education loan in this bank. Kindly let me know that what maximum amount I can get in an education loan of this bank?

Related Questions:
  1. How much maximum education loan amount one can get from Bank of India for Abroad studies?
  2. Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Dena Bank?
  3. Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Catholic Syrian Bank for Abroad studies?
  4. Maximum amount to get under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  5. Maximum amount to get under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan scheme for Abroad studies?
  6. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  7. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for Abroad studies?
  8. How much maximum loan amount UBI can sanction for studying MS Abroad?
  9. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan from Indian Banks for Abroad studies?
  10. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan of Oriental Bank of Commerce for Abroad studies?
  11. Does IDBI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  12. Maximum amount to get an Education Loan from Union Bank of India?
  13. Does Kotak Mahindra Bank offers an Education Loan for Abroad studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get an education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? Processing fees applicable and maximum interest rate?
  15. On what basis Axis Bank offers Education Loan for BTech program? What are the interest charges of Axis Bank Education Loan?
  16. Maximum amount to get under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  17. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  18. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
29th May 2018, 08:40 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of Axis Bank for Abroad studies?

The maximum amount of education loan that you can get from Axis Bank is Rs. 75 lakhs (conditions apply). To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Axis Bank, you should have secured admission in any course in a Government recognised college/ university.
29th May 2018, 05:54 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of Axis Bank for Abroad studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take an education loan from Axis Bank because I have a Savings Account in this bank. Actually I am planning to study in Abroad, so I want to apply an education loan in this bank. Kindly let me know that what maximum amount I can get in an education loan of this bank?

Students can get up to Rs 75 Lakhs as an education loan to study in abroad universities through Axis Bank. The loan amount can be determined, subject to eligibility and cost, for case-to-case approval. Students have to contact the Axis Bank branch for more details. Axis Bank does not charge processing fee and no prepayment charges. Margin money on education loan over Rs 4 Lakhs in Axis Bank for studies abroad is 15%. Axis Bank offers education loans to career oriented courses like Medicine, Engineering, Management, etc. (graduation and post graduation). Students can find the details in the Axis Bank website link given Click Here
29th May 2018, 09:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Details of the minimum and maximum amount of education loan offered by Axis Bank are mentioned below :-

--> Minimum :- Rs. 50000/-
--> Maximum :- Rs. 75 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?