24th April 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

How much maximum education loan amount one can get from Bank of India for Abroad studies?

Hello, I want to take an education loan from Bank of India because I have a Savings Account in this bank. Actually I am planning to study in Abroad, so I want to apply an education loan in this bank. Kindly let me know that what maximum amount I can get in an education loan of this bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Dena Bank?
  2. Maximum amount to get under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  3. Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of Axis Bank for Abroad studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Catholic Syrian Bank for Abroad studies?
  5. How much maximum loan amount UBI can sanction for studying MS Abroad?
  6. Maximum amount to get an Education Loan from Union Bank of India?
  7. Maximum amount to get under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan scheme for Abroad studies?
  8. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  9. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for Abroad studies?
  10. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan from Indian Banks for Abroad studies?
  11. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan of Oriental Bank of Commerce for Abroad studies?
  12. Does IDBI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  13. Does Kotak Mahindra Bank offers an Education Loan for Abroad studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  15. Maximum amount to get under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  16. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  17. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Disbursement process of Education Loan amount in Bank of India?
27th May 2018, 06:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much maximum education loan amount one can get from Bank of India for Abroad studies?

The maximum amount of education loan that you can get from Bank of India for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad is Rs. 20 lakhs. To be eligible to apply for an education loan, you should have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university. For getting an education loan amount of above Rs. 7.5 lakhs, you have to submit the collateral security documents equal to bank loan amount for processing your education loan.
27th May 2018, 08:25 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much maximum education loan amount one can get from Bank of India for Abroad studies?

The Bank of India offers the maximum amount of Rs. 20 lakhs as education loan for pursuing higher studies in Abroad. To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Bank of India, you should have secured admission in higher education course in a recognised college/ university. You can apply for an education loan directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the respective bank official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?